9 July 2014

Maybelline Better Skin Foundation Review

 I have been searching through makeup counters for a while but nothing has really caught my eye, I guess owning almost every product for your face has its downsides sometimes! But the recent release of Maybellines Better Skin Foundation made me curious to know whether it really worked. I purchased it in shade 2, Nude, and at £8.99 per bottle at Boots (not the cheapest on the market) I had high expectations for it. 

The foundation promises to improve "dull, blotchy and uneven skin". Maybelline also states that the foundation improves your skin with wear, so unlike other foundations that may leave your skin suffocated, Better Skin Foundation hydrates and brightens it making your skin naturally healthier in just 3 weeks.


(Shade 02, Nude)

After trying it almost everyday for a month I am pretty pleased with how it looks on. Its easy to apply and makes my skin look flawless. I also haven't found any sneaky little pimples after removing my makeup at night which happened with my old foundation all the time. 

With the foundation on:

Although this foundation looks beautiful on my skin, i didn't see any obvious results on my natural skin which I was slightly disappointed at. This may be due to me naturally having rather clear skin, but I would have been nice to see more of the results they advertised with the products. 

Left: Before using the foundation 
Right: After using the foundation for 4 weeks

Overall this product is great for wearing but wont magically make your skin look beautiful without it, but I would still recommend to those of you who are wanting a natural and light foundation. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment