3 September 2014

Triangl Bikini Fad/ Dupes


 I have been seeing Triangl bikini's here, there and everywhere since the beginning of summer. It's the new favorite bikini for everyone I follow on instagram and even celebs, like my favorite Kylie Jenner. I'm never normally to phased about bikini's but for some reason ( probably because everyone has one) I wanted one. But oh my $89 US or in English terms £54 for a little bit of waterproof fabric and some string? NO WAY. Are they really worth the price? 

What makes these overpriced bikini's so popular is firstly their adorable colour range, from Candy Pink to Las Vagus Lights, their unique design that to me looks like the inner lining of a bra (in a good way...kinda) and lastly the fact that they look so flattering on your body. I've also heard that they come with a mini black leather backpack to give you more bang for your buck. 


Triangl- Las Vagus Lights 


Now you may be thinking, it can be a little treat for yourself or one of your splurge items for the summer. But with so many dupes around you may be able to save some big ones! I wasn't even searching for a dupe when I stumbled across one in Cotton On for only £12. Which I just had to buy even though it's a tinyyy bit to tight. The only noticeable difference between the two is that the Triangl bikini has a black outline around the whole top, while the Cotton On one only has a black outline in the centre. 



Cotton On also had a range of colours very similar to Triangl's, but sadly my boobs were too big (that's like a good and bad thing!) 


Cotton On 

Triangl- Candy Pink 

Sadly the Cotton On website doesn't have any sign of these dupes but i'm sure if you look in the shops they'll be there. But Asos also do a similar styled bikini without the black detailing. 

 Asos- Embossed Floral Longline Bikini 


Hope you all enjoy the last few weeks of summer and don't forget to #beachessentials xx

1 comment:

  1. what a cute bikiniii i want one too >.<

    xo Diras
    fashion blogger on
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete