29 January 2016

Outfit Of The Month | Casual January

New year, new blog ideas. This is the first in a series of outfits i'll be featuring every month of the year. These outfits are certain pieces i've noticed myself wearing a lot put together to represent the whole vibe of the month.


January|

January is a pretty depressing month, festive fun is over, you've probably gained a little more over christmas then you planned and it's cold af. When I had to crawl out of bed and actually venture into the outside world every now and again I just wanted to be as comfy as possible.I'm not a big colour person in general but especially when i'm not feeling my best colour is not a option.





Top and Jacket: H&M 
Jeans: Forever 21 
Boots: Dorothy Perkins 
Bag: ZARA 

Photo Credit to Tyla Fairbairn 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment