30 April 2016

Outfit Of The Month | Badass April


You know those months that you just can't wait to see the back of? Yeah that was this month. I want to be honest with you guys and say that April was a piece of shit. But I'm all about those positive vibes, so I'll let you in on a little secret to how I handle a not so great day/week. 

I throw on some badass sunglasses and a killer jacket and boss that shit out! Seriously if you act like a badass that no one can mess with it'll rub off on your actual mood. Use whatever is getting you down to make yourself even better, work harder then you ever have, gym it till your legs burn and put that self improvement into overdrive. 




Sunglasses - Ray-Ban 
Jacket - Forever 21 
Skirt - H&M 
Boots - Dorothy Perkins 



So whatever shit you've got going on, just boss that shit out! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment