31 May 2016

Outfit Of The Month | Manic May



May has been a bit of a whirlwind. A good, bad, dramatic and emotional whirlwind. Sometimes it takes a month of exciting and unexpected to break you out of your shell again and I was in desperate need for a bit of that! 

Between handing in my last piece of work for uni and saying goodbye to two housemates, there has been plenty to celebrate and plenty of alcohol to help with that! This outfit is a mixture of my night out look (because colour is so overrated) and what i've been wearing on the day to day. 

I had to include this jacket because it's new and new things excite me greatly, It also helps break up the black in this out without being a huge pop of colour. Red lipstick has also made an appearance several times this month, which hasn't happened since I went blonde, I must be feeling feisty. 

Ps. these braids make me feel like a complete hood rat and I'm feeling that vibe. 




Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Top: H&M 
Jeans: Topshop 
Shoes: Steve Madden 


Photography by Tyla Fairbairn
(Scouting by Charlotte Clarke :P)   

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment