30 July 2016

Outfit Of The Month | Just July


I'm finally introducing colour back into my outfits!
 And just because I missed out on June doesn't mean i've forgotten about you, don't you worry. 

JULY


This summer has been a bit of a blur if i'm honest. From the moment I got back from holiday I was surrounded by boxes and suitcases as I began packing up my Uni room, attended my graduation and had a sneaky trip up to Edinburgh. Since then i've been travelling around the UK attending family functions, 21st birthday parties and everything in-between. To top it all off my laptop decided to sound like a rocket about to take off. But being busy doesn't mean i've been stressed because summer always manages to put a smile on my face (that was so cringey it hurt to type). So that's my month summed up, now about my outfit.... 




While being constantly on the go, I've just wanted something quick and easy to slip on before dashing out on another adventure. My favorite thing about summer is the effortlessness that comes with just putting on a dress and still managing to look presentable. But obviously the English weather is seriously unpredictable so having a jacket in tow is a must. (On a quick side note these sandals have little tassels on them and I just really like shaking them around)


I'm not usually a big jewellery wearer but when you're in need of adding that little bit (or big bit) extra to a plain dress, a statement necklace is the perfect way. And it kinda looks like its part of the dress, if you forget about the straps and all that! 

Dress: Cotton On 
Necklace: Birthday Present 
Jacket: Miss Selfridge 
Shoes: Primark 

See you in August for another Hong Kong edition!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment