31 August 2016

Outfit Of The Month | August | Back in the +852


Life Update 

As you might have guessed already by the title or the fact that i've been here pretty much a month already but, IM BACK! I'm a bit love/hate with this city sometimes but after living away over the past 3 years it's taken me a bit of time to settle back in here. Hong Kong can be a bit wearing at times, from the crazy night life and dramatic events (i.e. getting hit in the face) to the many lunches and brunches. All while I attempt to get my life back together here, which includes a new job! Look at me being all adult... a very rare event indeed. But there's no denying I do love it here really.

I thought it was only fitting to do my first outfit of the month back home with Hong Kong's most iconic backdrop. 



Top: Mong Kok Market 
Skirt: Urban Outfitters 
Shoes: Kurt Geiger 
Necklaces: Forever 21 (choker) Topshop (pendant)

Outfit 

Due to the hot and humid temperatures in the middle of summer here,  it's a little difficult to keep your style without sweating it through. But an off-the-shoulder top makes a great alternative from tank tops which I find myself in almost everyday. I've paired it with two layered necklaces, which have been a theme a lot this month because one just doesn't cut it! I would suggest getting a fancy pair of sandals to live in for the hotter months here as they can be dressed up or down without giving you a load of shoe drama. 


See you in September 
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment