13 February 2015

50 Shades Of Pink Valentines Makeup





Whether you've got a hot date planned with your bae or you're hitting the town with the girls valentines day is a great excuse to pink it up! Whether that be with a bold new pink dress or just some subtle heart patterned knickers it's hard not to get caught up in the day of love. 

I thought i'd show you a quick valentines themed makeup look that will melt anyones heart. 





Firstly start of with applying just your usual concealer, foundation and power to make you look flawlessly fabulous. 


 Now add a little highlighter, I used the Benefit Whats Up! highlighter and blended it into my cheeks, nose and under my eyes, to help with that glowing "in love" look. 


 

A touch of light pink blusher adds a final glowing touch to your look, I used Benefit's Dandelion blusher. 


Please excuse my "i look like I'm sleeping" look, I honestly don't know that other girls show their eye makeup without looking awkward. Anyways, first put a light pink or white shimmer around your whole eyelid and under your brown. Then add a more pinky colour on top and finally with a dark pink/browny pink, define the crease in your eyelid. This gives your eyes an ombre pink look, the shadows I used were all from Urban Decay's Naked 2 Pallet: Bootycall, Chopper and Tease. 




Then it's time to sort out them brows girl! If you want to know how I do my brows check out my other post "Brow Down To Me". 



Nothing scream sexy like some killer winged eyeliner, but since this makeup is more for a date rather then a night out, subtlety goes along way. Thin with a tiny flick is a way to go, just make sure you have a steady hand! 



Now add your usual eyeliner to your waterline and mascara to give you some flirty lashes. 




I was debating on whether to use pink lipstick or a nice hot red, but personally i thought pink went better with this look. I used Mac's Please Me lipstick (The perfect name considering 50 shades of grey just came out ;) ) 



To make my lips look kissable and cute, I added a pink shimming gloss over the top of the lipstick. 



And finally, Valentines day can't be Valentines day without some sexy red thrown in there. Dab a little red along your cheekbones to define them as well as add a final touch of romantic colour to your look. 




The final look! If you want to add a final touch to your look add some cute curls to give you a relaxed but pretty look. 


Happy Valentines Day! Hope this gives those of you out there still stressing out some tips
 xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment