6 February 2015

Bash The Trend - Ugly Phone Cases


Phone cases have become a new accessory that makes your phone look, cute, sexy, stylish or just plain ugly. When your case is bigger than your actual phone you know you have a serious problem. 

By ugly cases, I mean those impractical, plastic phone costumes. 


Cases are getting so popular these days that their original use to protect your phone, comes second place to how cool you phone can be. Its like dressing up your dog, you phone doesn't get to choose what it wear and in some cases if they could talk they'll say, "wtf is this?!" 


I've come to the conclusion that ugly cases are like Pugs, they are so ugly that sometimes it makes them cute. I also have to bash the fact that most of these ugly cases take up over half the room in your handbag and don't even think about trying to fit them in your pocket. It's seriously just so extra. 


Even brands have jumped on this ugly case band wagon such as Moschino's french fry case and Victoria Secret's pineapple case and finally Disney, the biggest culprit of them all! 







Now I know your going to think I'm a hypocrite now, but i've made some very "unique" choices when it comes down to my phone cases.  From a Hello Kitty with ears to a hot pink glittery case where all the glitter feel off within a few days, but you live and learn right? 



My personal collection of ugly phone cases:

(the Hello Kitty with ears) 


My current case:

 (Chanel perfume bottle) 

The trend of ugly cases doesn't seem to be leaving anytime soon so I guess for now, you might as well buy the most disgusting way to over the top case while the trend is still around!


Whats your most embarrassing phone case? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment