26 January 2014

How To Get Easy Wavy Volumized Hair



 I'm one of those girls who has to suffer with naturally straight hair, especially in winter. Although it's some peoples dream to have straight hair, it does get boring after a while. I also can't really be bothered spending hours curling, teasing and putting all sorts of chemicals in my hair to make it do something. But I have now discovered a new hair routine that only needs 3 tools, 2 brushes and a hair dryer!

 I decided to try out Aussie shampoo and conditioner because not only have I heard great things about the company but also because they have so many unique treatments for all types of hair (trust me, they work wonders!)  I picked up the "Luscious Long Conditioner" as I have been having trouble keeping the ends of my hair moist and smooth, so a deep condition will do them some good. I also got the "Aussome Volume Shampoo" a shampoo that comes with cheesy jokes, what more could you want? These products were wonderful to use in the shower, they smell delicious and lather up very well. 




Once finished in the shower towel dry your hair and begin to blow dry the ends before gathering your  tools (A brushs and hair dryer). First brush out all the knots and tangles out your hair using just your normal hair brush. Then with a small curling brush, brush down the front and back of your hair making sure you puff out your damp hair and add a little volume.


Then twist handfuls of your hair around the brush and begin drying it in place, continue to do this all over your hair until its (almost) completely dry. This helps your hair to collect air which gives you a fuller, wavy and volumized look.




Once your hair is dry give it a last shake and push with your hands and a once over with the curling brush to make sure its the way you want it, before applying hair spray to make sure your hair stays volumized and beautiful all day. 





AND VUALA!
Your hair will look naturally wavy and a whole lot thicker to give you the luscious hair you've always dreamed of, without all the hassle of going to a salon or using heated tools!


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, i've never written something like this before so I hope it was helpful xx

No comments:

Post a Comment