28 January 2014

My Obsession With: MAC Love Thing Blusher


As you can probably tell I'm really loving red this season, maybe its the post christmas depression still lingering inside me or maybe it's just because red is a great colour! 

This blusher caught my eye at the MAC stand back in November, but just my luck they didn't have it in stock. After going back to Hong Kong for christmas I had a lot of time to think, do I really need another blusher? Of course my answer was yes, so in early January I picked up Love Thing. 


And oh my, I really do love this thing (excuse the cheesy pun), the red is such a gorgeous wine red with specs of gold and sparkle, once I brought it, I kept taking it out the bag and staring at it. 



What I love most about MAC colours, is that they are so pigmented that you only need the slightest touch with a brush to get enough to colour your cheek. As you can see the blush sits beautifully on pale skin, making you look and feel like an old Hollywood movie star. 


Without a doubt this is my favorite product for January, I think red is perfect for the colder months so you stand out against the grey gloom. It may not be as suited for the summer months, but theres always next year.  


This product is a little pricey at £20, but you'll get load of use out of it! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment