15 May 2015

What Your Winged Eyeliner Says About You



Makeup is such an amazing invention that makes you go from alright to wow and the most noticeable makeup is winged eyeliner.So here is what you are saying with your liner.

No Wings 




Im going for a more natural look so you don't realise that I'm even wearing makeup even though it still took me like 20 minuets to do. Or I just really can't be bothered to deal with putting it on and taking it off 10 times before it looks normal. 

No Flick




I want to look like i've put some effort into my look but the flick just seems a little to over the top and flirty for this look. Or my flicks never look the same so I might as well give up on the idea all together. 

Applied Thinly 




I want to look cute but not slutty, just enough to be noticeable. Or I just spent ages doing my eyeshadow and if I apply too much you won't be able to see it at all. 

Applied Thickly 


I'm going to break your heart with my sassiness so bad that you're going to want me even more. Or i've just accidentally made one eye bigger then the other so I'm going to apply more and more eyeliner until they look even again. 


Glitter Liner 


I'm going to follow my idol Ke$ha and brush my teeth with a bottle of jack and arrive at the party already drunk. Or i've made terrible life decisions that I only realised after I applied glitter to my eyes. 

What story does your eyeliner tell? xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment