31 October 2016

Outfit Of The Month | October


OCTOBER 


So..I didn't really have an outfit for September but October has been a little more organised. Although I absolutely love October due to the weather getting slightly  less "I'm dying of heat stroke" and of course Halloween and pumpkin spice (which you should all know how obsessed i am) I've not had the best month.

Being ill and just not really feeling like yourself isn't too great on the soul, you lose a bit of your sparkle and feel a little lost. But now I'm medication free, getting that sass back and this outfit just made me feel so confident and edgy that I couldn't not make it the #ootm. Because if you look good then you're pretty much on the way to feeling good, am I right people?  



THE OUTFIT 



Top: Forever 21
Shirt: Zara 
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Shorts: Zara 
Shoes: Nike 
Choker: Piece of velvet (LOL) 

This month has been a bit temperamental, one minute you're drowning in a pool of sweat and the next it's raining and you're shivering. I've been constantly carrying around a button up shirt to just throw over my outfit when I get a little chilly and it's not as annoying to carry around as a jacket. Denim shorts are always a go to because they are comfy and go with everything. I also got some new shoes this month which i'm a little obsessed with, you all know what i'm like with new shiny things. Although I'm sure the white won't be staying white for long!



I've finally given into the choker trend and it honestly makes me feel like a badass bitch. And my sunglasses.. they are oversized and dark to help hide all the eye bags (just keeping it real). I've mixed up my makeup look for the fall season by using brown eyeshadow both on my eyelid and underneath my eye as kind of a liner, this gives it a softer more causal smokey eye look with a nude lip, which is perfect for the daytime. 


Bring on November 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment