23 February 2014

Rainy Sunday Afternoon: Blogger Addition

 Ever since I can remember, Sunday has always been a day of relaxing and taking some time for myself, and being at university is no exception! Since today is rainy and dull, it was extremely hard to get out of bed this morning (this afternoon to be truthful) but the idea of a yummy breakfast eventually did the trick. 

Having been reasonably healthy all week (apart from a mid week trip to Toby Carvery but shh ;) ) I decided to go all out and make a delicious stack of chocolate chip pancakes for brunch. Don't worry, I didn't eat all of them! Check here for the recipe: http://www.marthastewart.com/338185/basic-pancakes


A nice long hot shower is one of life's greatest gifts, so I treated myself to a nice pamper in the shower. I usually do a deep condition so my hair is nice for the start of the week, as well as using a good body scrub and moisturize after so you feel smooth and relaxed for the day. 

No chill out day is complete without comfy slipper socks to make you feel nice and toasty while the wind howls outside (at least thats what its doing here in Sunderland!). 


And now i'm sitting here writing this post while listening to some seriously chill music with a yummy salted caramel flavored candle burning (so happy you don't gain calories through your nose) 


This has got to be my favorite way to spend a Sunday, now I just need to put on a face mask and pop the kettle on, then it'll be perfect! 

Happy Sunday everyone! what's you're idea of the perfect Sunday?xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment