28 February 2014

New Hair New Me

 I feel like hair is more than just something to keep your head warm or make you look nicer, it represents your personality and how you want people to portray you. After a lifestyle change or traumatic event people always seem to change the hair. 

I've never been a huge fan of getting a dramatic cut, I cut my hair short once and the hairdresser made it look like a mullet! Since then I have be terrified to have anything more than just a trim done to my hair. But it's been about 3 years and I was sick of having my long hair get tangled in the wind and having no control over what it's doing. So I cut it off, and not just a little....ALOT. 


Introducing my new hair: 


It's short, it's choppy and I'm absolutely in love with it! I'm usually one of those girls who run out the salon crying if the tiniest amount gets taken from me, but this time I walked out with a smile and a skip in my step. Not only is my hair gone but so are all the worries and stresses it came with, can people see my spilt ends? do I look mousey? how can everyone style their hair so well? These questions are all gone because now I feel confident, i have a look that i've been contemplating since i started university and I honestly feel like a new me. So yes I agree with the saying "New Hair, New ME" because now I'm going to be more daring with my style choice, I ripped the bandage off and now I'm healed! 


Before: 

After:

So if you're thinking about having a dramatic change, to your hair or your life, just go for it! you gotta think, what's the worst that could happen? xx 

1 comment:

  1. So true, still getting used to it haha brushing it feels very strange! Thank you for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete