10 February 2014

Valentines Wish List



 If Cupid was the Santa of Valentines day, it would be a hell of a lot more exciting! But instead we just have to hope that our boyfriends know us well enough to pick out something we like in attempt prove that they love us. 

Just looking at all the sparkly pink and red gift sets and products in the shop windows this past month has got me far too tempted, but instead of being my own valentine and buying myself everything, I decided to share what I'm loving this February with you all and hoping it all goes on sale on the 15th. 


This will be the first year that I'm not single on Valentines day (hold the applause) so I'm pretty excited about it, unless my boyfriend sees this post and wants to dump me, I tend to have expensive taste. 


1. Tiffany&Co Rose Gold Heart Pendant with matching bracelet (Please) 


2. Marc Jacobs Perfume (Any or all will do!) 

3. Lulu Guinness Perspex Lips Clutch (I can't choose just one colour) 


4. Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses (Or any scent, I love them all)  



5. Valentines Pandora Charms (I only have 2 charms on my bracelet, I may need 1 more)


6. Starbucks Valentines Tumbler (Warning: will make your tea extra sweet) 



7. Lush Valentines Gift Set (You want me to smell nice don't you?) 



8. Thorntons Chocolate (The easy way to win my heart) 


9. Or even better, Chocolate and Roses 


Whatever you're doing this Valentines Day I hope you have a great one, What's on your wish list? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment