2 June 2015

All Time Favourite Makeup Products



These products have helped me survive through college, 2 prom's and 2 years of university, making me look and feel like a flawless goddess so I thought i'd share them with you so you can add to or start a collection of holy grail products. 

MAC Studio Fix Power in NC 20 

This was the first face power I ever tried and I remember saving up for it in year 12 and getting so excited to purchase my first MAC product and feeling like a total makeup guru. Let me tell you, this power can survive some serious humidity and it has very good coverage so if you're feeling a more natural look without foundation this power is the one. 


Bourjois Delice de Poudre in shade 51 

Bronzer has the tendency to go very wrong, whether it's too dark or just way too shiny, bronzer is difficult to master. This bronzer makes everything so easy, it's simple to blend into the rest of you makeup to gives you a natural glow, has a matt consistency and it smells like chocolate, seriously who doesn't want their face smelling like chocolate? 


Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in shade 02 + 03

This was my first benefit purchase as it came in a set called "How to look the best at everything". As you can tell I use the lighter shade far more because it works so well under your eyes. It's relatively thick so rubbing it in is a little bit of a challenge but once its on you can be sure it's not going anywhere. 

The Body Shop- Tea Tree Concealer Shade 02

What I like about body shop makeup is that as well as giving you coverage it also treats your skin which is exactly why i've brought this product about 3 times. I always apply it to spots because unlike other products which would make your spots worse, the tea tree oil treats it and you can be sure that after a day of wearing this your spot situation will be much less dramatic. 


Celia Creamy Makeup Pencil in Black

I remember stealing this from my mum when I was about 14 because all the other eye pencils I used made me poke myself in the eye. This pencil applies so beautifully smooth that you barely need to even touch your eye and it's super duper black that you only need to draw one line to have a noticeable affect. 

Collection 2000 Extreme Black Felt Tip Liner  

I think a lot of people will agree that this a drugstore treasure, once I discovered this 3 years ago I have never looked back. It is so thick, smooth and easy to apply compared to gel liners and such. I aways use this to create a winged liner look because it's just like colouring in a picture, a few lines and you're done. 

Chanel Rouge Coco shade 21 

When it comes to red lipstick it's either the best or nothing at all. I felt like a total makeup brat when I first purchased this but it's my go to red lipstick for any occasion. The deep red makes it look extremely classy and the hint of shine it bring to your lips is subtle and doesn't trash up your look like some red lipsticks. 

Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner 

After my mum finally got sick of me continuously using this she brought me my own. Now it may not look like it makes much of a difference to your makeup but if you put this over the top of a lipstick it stops the horrible cracking from happening....magic. I also like to use this overnight before going to sleep so it keeps your lips in tiptop condition. 


What are your all time favourite makeup products? xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment